Since I'm the official picture taker/blogger in this family I've noticed recently that I'm not in many pictures. That doesn't mean that there aren't any taken of me, its one of Belize's speciAlities but typically I haven't showered, and she takes me by surprise so I look like walking death. But to document that there is indeed a mama bear in this story here are some pics of me that last few months.1) I'm am holding a staple to point out where I got my stomach stapled . . . . (its taken me weeks to come up with that joke, it's a proud moment) but seriously I stapled my shirt to my stomach trying to put the lock on my new staple gun (that is why firearms require a license) (which is AMAZING by the way). It was one of my very blondest moments (too bad I'm not still blond and am technically unable to offer that excuse) and had to yell for Brannon to come pull it out, I was utterly and completely shocked. See the two little dots of BLOODDDDDD!!!!
1 week ago



4 comments:
too cute even when showerless.
and ONE stretch mark - DON'T EVEN!!! - you are one super LUCKY girl ;)
ouch a staple! That had to hurt!
Seeing that flat stomach of yours makes me envious! Here I am two weeks post-baby and still have about 20 pounds to lose! And one little stretch mark? I'd like it too if that's all I had! I escaped without any the first baby, but this last one, well, I've got a few purple marks on my sides, I'll try to be like you and be optimistic about it! :-)
I WISH I only had one stretch mark! Better yet, I wish I had your stomach!! Love the pictures, you are adorable. :)
Post a Comment