Monday, April 26, 2010

Belize started Pre-school, here is the traditional 1st day of school shot! She is loving it and wishes she could go more but unfortunately I wish my wallet had more too so it will do for now. :)
We went to Quinten's AWESOME Star Wars birthday party! Complete with light sabers. My kids are unfamiliar with the ways of the force but it was strong with them (and after a few youtube videos prior) that day.


Oh the bubble machine- we seriously need one of these!

How the heck did she even do that?
Those are some large pants to fill, even for Belize.
I want to remove that sticker completely and lay a big ol' fat kiss on that sweet forehead!!!
Chocolate treat + funny face = awesome pictures!

See. Our house is filled with all kinds of cuteness!
Just a man . . . cookin' in his little kitchen.



"This stupid _____." I can't even remember what I called stupid.

As I'm doing the dishes Belize gets up from her chair and comes over to me. She says, "Let's say a prayer."
I'm a little befuddled but "Sure, okay."

"Dear Heavenly Father please bless mom that she won't say stupid and please forgive her. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

and that was that.

I LOVE that Belize beelines it, top speed, to her bedroom to change (in under 20 seconds) into a dance costume when I play Richelle's playlist (her dance music of choice lately).

Tonight Belize asked Brannon, "Why are there nails in your face?" referring to his stubble.

Rio has been so funny with his faces lately. When he gets upset, he furrows his brow and over-puckers his lips. Also, he thinks its funny to run circles around things (including me). Also, he stuck his hand in the back of his diapers and ate poop (technically he just tasted it), but wanted to have that written down just in case he has questions regarding the quality of his childhood.

4 comments:

Erka said...

I loved the 1-st day of school shot! You can tell she is so excited by the big smile on her face! Julia would go to preschool every day if she could too! I just have to keep reminding myself that she has another two years til kindergarten, so no use spending too much money for every day preschool. Oh, and I truly think Rio is teh cutest toddler boy ever! If I ever have a boy, I would like to imagine he would look a lot like him!

Fenton Family said...

I am laughing out loud right now...love the stories!

Richelle said...

you should be required to post on here everyday shauna. atleast every week day. its the only thing that keeps my going during school.

Melissa said...

Hi Shauna! Ok, so...I have 2 regrets:
I wish I would have thought not only to write the cute things my kids said, but to have captured them on video re-enacting the cute things they said in their own voice. In years to come it would be my best entertainment video ever! I would have kept all the funny, cute things they said on ONE SPECIAL FUNNY VIDEO, so I could watch one cute thing after another!
Also.....How I wish I would have kept a written ongoing journal so I could re-live the memories and my thoughts as a mother when my kids were gone. Yes, gone from my care...sad thought. I know this is good and necessary and the joy will be added upon with grandkids. But, I do wish I had kept a journal. I know the computer is like your journal. What happens when you have to get a new computer...I'm sure you have it all figured out! Thanks for the updates...and ENJOY YOUR CHILDREN and YOUR HUSBAND LIKE THE DICKENS!!! OK, I have tears in my eyes. What a dear gift the Lord entrusts us with. :)