Did you know that we have dance parties in our living room almost once a day?
Did you know that Brannon bikes 12 miles a day?
Did you know that Brannon's alarm is set for 5AM?
Did you know that Rio's smile melts my heart?
Did you know that every time Brannon gets home, Belize freaks out and hides under the table because she wants Brannon to find her and Rio runs for Dad's water-bottle.
Did you know that Belize reads Rio stories?
Did you know that my Uncle married my Grandma's sister and my Grandpa's sister? (not at the same time, polygamy has been illegal for quite a few years now. :)
Did you know that Brannon and I have the same calling in our church? Secretary.
Did you know that the first two months of our marriage were the worst?
Did you know I just reupholstered our ottoman?
Did you know that our first date was to a Mariners baseball game followed by a Genuwine concert (TERRIBLE) except we weren't on a date with eachother?
Did you know I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 18?
Did you know Belize has a dimple on her left cheek from running into the corner of our old condo?
Did you know that sometimes Rio disappears into his room and reads books to himself?
Did you know I hooked Brannon up with the first mormon girl he ever dated? (and it wasn't me).
Did you know that we belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? (I'd be surprised if someone didn't know- haha).
Did you know that Brannon, Rio and Belize have birthmarks?
Did you know Brannon and I have a love fern that has died several times but never fails to return?
Did you know that my kids love baths and showers?
Did you know that Brannon plays the saxophone?
Did you know that I'm not a fan of Disney princesses but Belize loves them?
Did you know that one time at a medical school party Brannon introduced me as his girlfriend to be funny (I was quite large and pregnant at the time) and months later when he referenced his wife, a fellow med student said, "You got married? Congratulations!"
Did you know that Belize will not wear pants or shorts?
Did you know that Rio says yeah instead of yes?
Did you know that my mom is selfless and amazing?
Did you know I love my family? - I thought so.



5 comments:
I love this Did you know? formula - I might have to steal that idea.
What a fun post! The picture at the top of your blog made me miss California...we have been having LOADS of rain! 3 inches today alone.
Love the post! No, I hadn't known a lot of those things! But I do agree with you about your mom, I always thought she was the sweetest!
I LOVE that you have a LOVE fern. haha!
Ginny will not wear pants either! She only wears skirts. I learned some cool things about you! thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment