Never before have I remembered a Christmas so wonderful! Never before have I loved my husband and my children so much! I thank my loving Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ for the blessed experience of having this family! Happy Birthday!
1 week ago



8 comments:
I love that last ice scating picture! Belize looks so grown up, and you can see that daddy-daughter bond, so precious!
I love your blog - and love the fact that you are enjoying all that is in California! Love you~~
Love the nice weather you had on Christmas. I would kill to get rid of this gray rainy stuff.
Funny, Krysten, as I'm reading your comment I am in Seattle (its not raining though!!)
Love the photo of Rio at the top you should frame that one, (and the one of Brannon and Belize ice skating too). So funny that Belize was so excited about her Christmas ornament, Lucah could care less. BTW I am really diggin' your playlist. Hope you are having fun in WA, its grey and gloomy hear today :(
You DO have the cutest little family!
Wow, those kite flying pictures are beautiful, you took some really great shots! I'm so glad your Christmas has been the most wonderful! --Thanks for the Shabbyapple coupon, you always know about all the cool places to shop! :-)
being able to go outside on christmas without snowpants, boots, earmuffs, scarfs, gloves, etc. - what a lovely time!
Post a Comment