That's right- ward Christmas party time! How is this for a classic Santa picture! (In Rio's defense it was WAY past his bedtime).
They asked all the primary children to meet in the primary room, I assumed they were going to do the nativity play and sent Belize along to be a cute little sheep or something. Oh the mom is coming out in me even thinking about her sweet face! I'm literally getting too teary to type so I'll just show you the video instead.
3 days ago



4 comments:
Cute! I love how Belize just wants to be a part of it all.
Oh dear, it made me teary eyed too!
She is totally ready for primary! So cute, she is going to be the youngest and cutest child there in January! Now I am wishing Julia was born just two more months early, so she could go to primary this year, instead she'll be almost four when she goes next year.
poor rio in that santa picture! but belize looks fantastic!
Santa picture is hilarious, Belize looks adorable! And primary? Can you believe it?! Caleb makes the transition too, I don't think it's going to be an easy one for him, leaving all those nursery toys...
Post a Comment