That's right folks - we have friends. In order to secure some new friends I've said yes to every playdate, get-to-gether, party invite and church function that has come our way. I think its starting to pay off. We hung out at the beach with the Jagers last Saturday and Collin gave Brannon his first surfing lesson. I think Brannon was a little disappointed that he couldn't surf like Kelly Slater but everyone else (who could surf) said they were impressed that he did so well! He got up several times but I also had to include a video of this awesome "trick" he made the surfboard do (second video). I think Brannon fell in love for the second time and now every opportunity he gets he runs down to the beach to body bash (not sure if that is surfer lingo or not, it just means catching the waves w/out a board). Maybe for Craigslist will get you a nice present for Christmas? Ian, Luca, and Belize
It's Z. Hey that looks like a lot of fun... I really enjoyed the second video it's hilarious. Hey Bro, maybe you can buy your surf board by selling the kids stroller...:)
What a blast! I would love to try and surf! I thought the two videos were funny-- almost Brannon, keep trying! Making friends is the hardest part about moving to a new place, we're still in the process! :-)
3 comments:
It's Z. Hey that looks like a lot of fun... I really enjoyed the second video it's hilarious. Hey Bro, maybe you can buy your surf board by selling the kids stroller...:)
We knew you would embrace California and make lemonade! Love you all!
What a blast! I would love to try and surf! I thought the two videos were funny-- almost Brannon, keep trying! Making friends is the hardest part about moving to a new place, we're still in the process! :-)
Post a Comment