Shauna, I have been checking your blog and find it quite entertaining. Keep up the good work and keep writing down those cute sayings from the little ones. How quickly they escape our memories. Love from grandma Gregg
She is only two! How in the world does she know what "brave" and "protect" and "always" mean!? I have said this before, but wow, you guys have one smart little girl!
seriously adorable and i love the fact that you have her listen to peter and the wolf. rio's haircut is out of control. they are the cutest kids. glad that you are having so much fun in california!
6 comments:
Shauna, I have been checking your blog and find it quite entertaining. Keep up the good work and keep writing down those cute sayings from the little ones. How quickly they escape our memories.
Love from grandma Gregg
She is only two! How in the world does she know what "brave" and "protect" and "always" mean!? I have said this before, but wow, you guys have one smart little girl!
Yes, I agree with the above comment. She seems way beyond her age! What a sweet big sister wanting to watch out for her little brother!
seriously adorable and i love the fact that you have her listen to peter and the wolf.
rio's haircut is out of control. they are the cutest kids.
glad that you are having so much fun in california!
What a great older sister saving her brother from the scary garbage truck! How cute!
Your children are adorable!!!
Post a Comment