Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society- fancy shmansy way of saying you rock at being a medical student, well, I got news for the "Honors Society" - I already knew that! But it was kinda nice for them to give Brannon a certificate, not to mention a scrumptious dinner! Sorry your speaker was a little long winded and we had to sneak out at the end, I mean, use the restroom a minute apart from each other.
Hmmmm, something about you in a white shirt honey! I won't lie, its pretty darn hot. Come to think of it I think this was the first time i have EVER seen Brannon where a dress shirt without a tie!
Dr. and Mrs. Jarred and Hannah Freese, Bro, me, and Dr. Weiya Zang. The Freese's are off to be black jazz coloradonians and Weiya along with Nick and Becky (she is soooooo adorable, I heart her) the Boston Terrier are going to be Oregonians (sigh). Maybe you can deliver my last kid Weiya - in all seriousness! (Can you do that?)

1 week ago



1 comment:
why yes, i think i can! :)
Post a Comment