It's kindof ironic that we will be paying hundreds more for an apartment verses a beautiful condo that we love (minus the need for more space and a yard). Everytime I walk through our painstakinly clean and purged house, i'm finding myself get more and more sentimental about it. This was Belize and Rio's first home, we scrimpt and saved to buy our first couch. Richelle and Sarah painted the blood walls! I ripped up all the baseboard when I was 8 months pregnant and then Brannon and Abuelo put in the floors. My Dad built the mantal cause we couldn't afford to buy one. I assembled ALL of the kitchen cabinets (the price we pay for IKEA prices) and everyone helped to get our house market-ready. Thank you so much to all of our families, we couldn't have done it without you! So without furthur adue -here are the final results:
BEFORE:
AFTER:







4 comments:
Shauna,
I had NO IDEA you and Brannon put that much into fixing up your home. It looks so beautiful! With your decorating skills, your new California home will look fabulous too!
Naomi
Wow, your home looks absolutely gorgeous. If I were staying in Seattle, I'd want to buy it for myself! :)
It looks amazing. Great Job!!
We have never seen your Condo so it was nice to see and the before and after pictures! Thanks for spending the weekend with us - we love all of you! And a special thanks to Brannon for helping Kaylee catch the BIGGEST trout!
Post a Comment