Oh where, oh where did my little March go? Here are the highlights. Belize and I went to the "Sypiny" symphony which I still hear about daily so it must have been a big hit. It's thru the Seattle symphony at Benaroya hall and called Tiny Tots symphony. If you have kids, you MUST go, it was pretty much the coolest thing we've done ever together. We rode a bus, had gelato, watched a quintet. Belize is now obsessed with the tuba. We are going again as soon as they have another one, I wished I would have had a video camera, her mouth was open in awe the whole time.
Dooms day, I mean Match day came and went and turned us upside down and inside out.
Kyle, it has begun!!!! I DID NOT PROMPT THIS PICTURE, I just happened upon it!
Rio loves his Abuela!! He gets all his undivided attention time from her.
Sorry, Abuelo, whatever ever you were saying might have been a little long winded for Belize. Good thing you are an expert putterer! :)
Just my kids . . . watching the laundry, why can't everyday be like this one?
Jumping on the tramp with cousin, Ethan. I wished we lived closer to you guys, Lezlie! Wait, we will, but you know what I mean, down the block kindof closer.
Chillin' in my pimp suit, yeah! I don't know why but that song pops in my head everytime I see this pic. Fast forward, whole family sick (and I mean mondo sick!) , 1st ER visit (Rio), double ear infections for both the kiddos, quit my job, packing up all my worldly possessions and weekend trip to LA to find an acceptable place to live (still sick, trip worst EVER) but we might have a found a 3 bedroom rental a mile away from the beach.
1 week ago



5 comments:
Busy month. I'm sorry you were all sick. Good luck with that 3 bdrm house!
we miss you guys! we need to hang out before you leave us forever.
What a great recap of your month. We are definately going to have to go to that symphony thing.
I'm sorry about the ear infections. Eve had swimmers ear in just one ear once and it was horrible. I can't imagine what your kids must have gone through and therefore you and Brannon. I'm sorry.
Good luck with the moving thing; we'll miss you.
Good luck moving, That was a great post. Belize's face has so much expression in every photo.
The pic of Rio lounging is hilarious! Glad to hear that you guys might have found a place.
Post a Comment