Thursday, March 19, 2009

Match day has arrived.

Wow!  What a day!  Well, it's not what we expected but it will be an adventure for sure.  Brannon is going to UCLA Harbor in Torrence, CA outside of LA.  Lots of sunshine but my budget has been smashed into tiny little pieces.  Anyone know anyone who lives in that area?  I'd love to probe them for information.  Thank you so much for supporting us through this period in our life, we love you!  Also, if you'd like to buy a condo in the University district .   .  . 

8 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the beautiful weather, and if you live close enough get a season pass to Disneyland! We will miss you!

Erka said...

Congratulations!I know you guys are Washington people, but I have a feeling that you are going to love California! The weather is oh so beautiful and you can actually swim in th ecean! Ok, housing is expensive, but the rest is not that much different from here. Shopping is also great in that area, and there are also a ton of cool places to eat! My sister lived there for 4 years while my brother-in-law went to UCLA for Dental School and they loved it! I used to go and visit a lot, sometimes satying weeks at a time and fell in love with the place! I am excited for you, LA area really is a fun place!

Auntie Michelle said...

Oh Wow, how exciting:)! Of course you know I am so happy for you and sad too :(. I'll miss you guys! Let me know if a plane ticket or possibly two to check things out would be of any use to you. I have a hook up with Alaska Air until May that might be helpful.

Erica said...

CONGRATS!!!

Monica Hill said...

Congratulations!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Fun in the sun, beaches and Disneyland. Hard to beat that!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! The weather here in Seattle this week should make you feel better about moving to sunny southern Cal. We'll miss you.

Monica said...

Congrats! We are moving to Cali too(Oakdale, CA). It's about 5 hours North of where you will be (near San Fran). Near Torrance, we love Huntington Beach! We plan to go there often. We'll have to connect.