

Oh land of ports how I love thee. How I love thine Pearl District w/ cupcakes and whole bowls aplenty. How I love fun shops to try on expensive clothes with. How I love Hanna Anderson clothes on sale. How I love love love this LOVE seat from Thea's Vintage Interiors. How I love peruvian food. How I love the hospital on the hill the the spectacular view and nifty tram. How I love Ruth Cassanova, real estate agent extraordinaire. How I love the relations nearby w/ hospitality to spare. And how I love this perfect little house, close to the hospital, 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 fireplaces, wood floors w/ a spacious backyard for hours upon hours of playing. . . . SIGH! Dr. Hart if you're reading this, I think you know what to do!
1 week ago



4 comments:
Does this mean what I think it means? Did you guys get the job in Portland that you wanted? I want to hear all about it.
P.S. I'm coveting the leather love seat as well.
Ok lady, do spill. Did you guys get the one in Portland? Inquiring minds want to know you know! I love Portland, it is such a cool cool area. I'll be crossing my fingers that you got in there.
I dig your ode to Portland! We had another great time there was well Tuesday night!
Waiting until March seems like an eternity, I hope you get to go where you want! Portland would be awesome, you would still be so close to home, yet be able to live somewhere new.
Post a Comment