Oh, our little man! Rio was blessed this Sunday, he looked so handsome in his little white outfit. And here is another attempt at a family picture.
1 week ago
Oh, our little man! Rio was blessed this Sunday, he looked so handsome in his little white outfit. And here is another attempt at a family picture.
Posted by
Shauna
at
8:56 PM
4 comments:
Family pictures with a 2 year old are almost impossible to take! The picture turned out great, I love your long hair!
seriously shauna? rio is GORGEOUS just like his mama.
glad to be back on your blog!:)
Congrats on the blessing! Rio looks like such a little man now, he is so handsome! But feeding every hour, ouch, that's tough on mama! I'm glad your all feeling better!
Wow....you guys are so cute! I can't believe how long your hair is! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment