Brannon's sister, Carissa returned from a few years of living in the motherland (Mexico) a couple of weeks ago. Brannon no longer has any rotations til February- YEAH!!! So we took a day trip to the Hood Canal cabin with the Orton Family (minus Xochi). Carissa brought her dog, Nayla, back from MX with her, its a cross between a German Shepard and a mangy mutt. She's been a little nervous around Belize, I also get nervous when Belize freaks out but they've been doing better and this was the first time Belize would get close enough to pet her. Belize instantly bonded with Tia Carissa (aka Carissy) and was wanting to show her everything. On the ferry Brannon and I were cleaning up one of Rio's projectile spit ups and a random guy informed us that our daughter was escaping down the stairs -aren't we great parents? Rio finally is over his cold but I think he's gotten in the habit of feeding every hour or so and its killing me slowly.
1 week ago



1 comment:
I love the picture of you and Belize. I also like the last one of her, the hat is so cute! I hope you guys are feeling completely better now. Nursing every hour does slowly kill and prevents you from doing anything else!
Post a Comment