Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mr. Popular

Rio has had lots of visitors . . . in no particular order:
Mari- 5 months old, future sweetheart
Uncle Kyle - Birthday boys, Kyle was born on October 12th which is great because we can combine birthday parties in the future (am I a horrible mother planning that already?)
Nana - who was a trooper and let me get some beauty sleep (who am I kidding? I am beyond help at this point)
Great Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins- Love that we call them exactly what they are- GREAT!
Aunt Sarah- who looks smokin' in this picture.
Belize- I love that Rio looks like he has a giant foot. :)





2 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

Congratulations! you both look great! hope everything is going well...enjoy every moment of it because it goes way to fast!

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to come and see him. He is so handsome. Is your family all gone and are you up for company?