Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fake out



I'm bummed, I had some Braxton-Hicks contractions last night followed by some intense ones that were spaced 1/2 hour apart. Just when I got excited, they stopped. Baby brother is considered full term now so I am ready to welcome him into the world ANYTIME!!!!! Let's see what are some other cute tidbits from Belize this week . . . . I overheard her singing the whole alphabet song, but will not repeat it and she refers to ants as "party ants", i'm not sure if that's really what she's saying but that's what it sounds like. Brannon started a new rotation for Emergency Medicine at UW and Childrens, it is so much fun to see him, sometimes I forget how much i love seeing that guy all the time. Me- please put a fork in me, i'm just done! But on a random note, I started a job this week. It's doing day-care for a small local gym but Belize loves the playdate and I just get to sit down, pretty sweet!

4 comments:

Cats said...

Shauna, I am so excited for you and have enjoyed your blog for months. Thanks for inviting me. I am trying to adjust to my husband's passing away, but I am sure it will take a while. A few months ago, when you were discussing names, I thought of one; it is Clemente. But whatever you decide will be delightful. Love you, Cathy Pitts

Hannah said...

Hang in there baby mama! Keep incubating unitl Brannon is through those NOC shifts so he can be up all night with the babe! But I guess anythings better than q3!

Kailey said...

Belize is SO cute! I can't wait to see what your little guy looks like. I have a gift for you. I need to just break down and make the 25 minute trip into Seattle and bring it to you. I'm so lazy! ;)

Monica Hill said...

Shauna,
I am so excited for the arrival of your little guy. Good Luck!