Sunday, August 03, 2008

Week 1

Whew, one week down as a single parent, three to go! Thanks to everyone who came over to visit, endured my phone calls and invited us to go play. We had a lot of fun, despite Dad being gone and I haven't slept this well in months (Belize is a good personal trainer and the minute my head hits the pillow, I'm OUT!) We also had a wonderful visit from Brannon this weekend (we think it will be the only weekend off he gets), Belize has been saying all week that her Dad is on an airplane and he flew away, even though I've been telling her he's at work. And she gets excited everytime we hear a plane.

And let me just describe more in detail what is going on in the first picture. We spent the night at Nana's house one night, the doll is sleeping on the mattress and Belize is sleeping on the doll's sleeping bag- fair trade? She also put herself down for a nap early when Aunt Sarah found her asleep on her bed!!!! How cute is that? I just love that girl, she's a sweetie pie!

Bad news- Brannon is taking the laptop for a presentation and I will be COMPUTERLESS for awhile, not sure that I will make it, give us a call as I will not be receiving any emails. :(


2 comments:

Monica Hill said...

Shauna,
I am alone too. To bad we live in different places. I love reading your blog. You are an amazing gal!!!

Mj said...

It's so hard being alone with a super active, never tired almost 2 year old! And to be pregnant and tired all the time anyways...no wonder you fall asleep the moment you close your eyes! I hope the time passes quickly, luckily your mom is there to give you a break every once in a while.

I know I've asked you this before, but where did you find your fun wall paper for your blog??? It's always way cute!