Friday, June 20, 2008

Bye Bye Wyoming!

You know you are in Wyoming:

*If the speed limit is 20mph downtown.
*A car straddles two lanes while driving down the road . . . and people don't honk at them!!!
*Dirt seems less dirty- because its everywhere!
*Those cute little Bambis start to look like pesky rodents.
*People take their dogs on walks w/out plastic bags.
*It is highly acceptable, even encouraged to wave to anybody on the street.
*The first sunday you attend church, people invite you over for a BBQ.
*Your neighbors bring you food
*Mostly lots and lots of meat (they most likely shot themselves).
*If you start to start to love all the beautiful open spaces, the lightning storms, fresh air and friendly people.

We've come to love you Wyoming and we'll be missing you when our hectic and crazy life returns.

2 comments:

Mj said...

I love the slow pace of life in places like Wyoming and the south. It's refreshing to kick back, enjoy the people, the natural beauty, and some good BBQ's! Sounds like you guys have really loved the Wyoming experience!

Kelsey said...

Hey Shauna, I just saw your comment on my blog and I wanted to make sure you know about the giveaway I'm starting on Monday. You can get extra entries to win stuff if you blog about it too! Anyway, just wanted to let you know...there will be more details on Monday. Have fun!