Friday, May 09, 2008

U/S

It's a boy! . . . understandably, Brannon is ecstatic! We will miss all of you Seattle folks but we'll see you in 6 weeks!

13 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats on your boy! They are lots of fun and have lots of energy.

Becca said...

I was wrong...I thought you guy's were going to have another girl. Congrats!!

Erica said...

Congrats! One of each, how fun :) And I'm sure -you skinny little you- are not showing yet but once you are I want to see some belly pictures!!!

Erka said...

Congratulations! I am excited to see what his name is going to be!

Mama Wisch said...

Wonderful... I have felt so blessed to have one of each... you'll love it!! Congrats.. and I probably won't see you again before we move, so good luck with everything and keep in touch.

Jessica Jo said...

Congrats! That is exciting! Onto figuring out cool boy names :)

jules said...

Congratulations! I love having a girl and then a boy. I'm excited for you guys!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! Now you can use the name Poggibonsi!

Danny said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Have fun in Wyoming.
Jen

Mj said...

I guessed right! Boys are so much fun. I bet Brannon is really excited! It's nice to have both right off the bat, a girl and now a boy, congrats!

cat said...

yeah!!! i love boys! i am so excited for you guys.

Suzanne said...

Super fun for you guys! I can't wait for you guys to come back. Hope you are enjoying Wyoming. Send pictures of where you are staying.

Krysten said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. Boys are all together different from girls thats for sure.