

This week was, to say the least, very eventful. It all started when Belize decided to empty her entire stomach onto the hallway carpet and, unfortunately it didn’t end there. The diarrhea and high fever promptly followed the vomiting and, needless to say, Belize was miserable. She moved slower this week than she has in her entire life. She seems to be on the mend now after six days of rotavirus torture, but she is still not eating as well as she used to. Wednesday, after scrubbing down the bathroom, I unexpectedly threw up as well and had a freak out because I could not possibly be sick, take care of my daughter and attend CIRQUE DU SOLEIL that night!! False alarm, I was just nauseous from the cleaning chemicals and after seeing the amazing performance, considered running away with the circus and becoming a carni. Now, Brannon was not faring so well either due to a torn meniscus the week before that required surgery to fix. He went in on Friday and I had to take care of two sick people in the house, neither of whom wanted to move very much. My patience was taken to the limits and my head almost exploded into a million pieces. I did get a break however Friday night when I got to go to see “My Fair Lady” (sans Brannon, plus one Keri) my birthday gift from Brannon, what a sweetie pie. In order to escape my psychotic state and Belize’s crying, Brannon attempted to work his call shift in a wheelchair and the staff promptly sent him home, to his dismay. So that was my week in a nutshell, this week rotavirus and surgery- next week, Sheriday, Wyoming.
5 comments:
i hope all three of you get better!!
and cirque de soleil!!! i'm so jealous!!
O my word what a week from hell, I am so sorry. Lucky you you got to see Cirque de Soleil, and my fair lady.
The Rota-virus is so nasty! Caleb has gotten that bug at least 6 times this year-- not exaggerating! I bet you anything you got it from our nursery when you came to our ward that Sunday, I swear Caleb gets something new every week.
So sorry it's been such a stress! At least you've gotten in a few fun things. :-) Hope Brannon is recovering okay from surgery!
Oh wow, what a week. I hope this week is better then last.
Whew, just reading that makes me exhausted! Poor Belize!
Hopefully Wyoming will be better for you!
Post a Comment