Friday, May 30, 2008

3 comments:

Erica said...

what mean parents Belize has! J/K !!! I love it - so funny to watch. I think I just might have to try that with Brooklyn sometime :)

Mj said...

What a good idea! I'm going to try that with Caleb, he loves lights anyways, a laser will give him at least 20 minutes of great exercise! You were nice to keep it so close to her! :-)

Krysten said...

Oh my gosh, thats hilarious and so something we would do to Madi.

By the way and totally off topic, but we went to your sisters Dance recital and had such a good time. Sarah and Melissa did awesome. We actually didn't know they were going to be in it, we went because our 11 yr old scout talked us into buying tickets so we bought four and took Gary and Sylvia with us.