Monday, March 17, 2008

E is for Expanding

Yes, this lima bean-looking thing is the newest addition to our family and my anatomy. We marvel that Heavenly Father will allow us to care for another one of His children. We are truly blessed. True to form, I'm already nauseous and extremely fatigued. The due date is October 21st, can't wait until then!!!!

12 comments:

cat said...

YEA!!! YEA!!! YEA!!! congrats, i am so excited for you!:)

Mindy Hales said...

Congrats! Once you start to feel better let's get together.

Erica said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. So will the baby and Belize be almost 2 years apart? That is so exciting. I can't wait to see your growing belly and cute little baby :)

Krysten said...

CONGRATS! Thats so exciting! October is a great month! I am biased about that though. If you ever ever need a break from Belize, Let us know we would love to play for the day with her and let you get some rest in.

Rebekah said...

The world could always use more babies as cute as Belize. Congratulations you guys!

robin marie said...

i am honored that i heard the good news during an extremely interesting dance concert!! felicitaciones!

Kailey said...

Is this the year of the baby or what? This baby can't go wrong with your genes! CONGRATZ! I am so excited for you, and for Belize to have a baby sibling! You'll just have to make sure she knows the difference between a head and a bouncy ball now for sure ;-). I hope you feel better quick.

The Leavitt Family said...

Congrats!!It's so exciting. I can't believe mine will be here in less than a month! Hope you feel better...it's hard to get rest the second time around.

Mj said...

Wow! I am so happy for you! So I'm guessing this was planned?! Everyone keeps asking when baby number two is coming along, I just can't believe the first one goes by so fast! October? So very very exciting! All this baby talk going on is making me baby hungry! :-)

Keily said...

Congrats Shauna. the word pregnancy gives me the shivers, but my well wishes to you and your baby. Here's to some GLOWING action!!!!

Becca said...

Congratulations!! We will have Belize over for a play-date with Theo, so you can have a nap.

Jessica Jo said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting!