Monday, March 31, 2008

CF Husband

For the past few weeks I've been following this family and their amazing story. I thought I'd share it with all of you because it has been so inspiring to me, it is truly incredible the ultimate potential each of us has. I'm also thankful to have the knowledge that the Lord has promised me that my family can be together forever. Have a box of tissues handy the first time you read it.
Confessions of a CF Husband

5 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

Thanks for sharing it... it is so inspiring.. their faith is so strong and truly amazing.

Suzanne said...

Okay, that is the most incredibly sad blog. How did you find this poor family. They are an amazing family.

Erka said...

So sad! I have a good friend from college that has CF too and she is the coolest and the most optimistic person ever and her husband of two years now is an amazing guy as well! If that's okay with you I will send her the link for this blog too!

Krysten said...

Did you see? They got another call from the transplant team. I follow that blog daily(sometimes more) as I am sure you know and everytime I am amazed at the pure faith they have in Christ.

The Leavitt Family said...

Thanks for sharing. It's amazing what some people have to deal with here on earth...it really puts life into perspective. How are you feeling?