I've been waiting to see pictures! The place looks fantastic! The water looks so beautiful and the white sands irresistable! How did Belize hold up without you? How long were you gone? Would you suggest going to Cancun over other places in Mexico? I'm still on the look out for some amazing deals to somewhere warm, let me know if you come across any! I'm soooo jealous of such a fun trip!
4 comments:
I've been waiting to see pictures! The place looks fantastic! The water looks so beautiful and the white sands irresistable! How did Belize hold up without you? How long were you gone? Would you suggest going to Cancun over other places in Mexico? I'm still on the look out for some amazing deals to somewhere warm, let me know if you come across any! I'm soooo jealous of such a fun trip!
Looks like you guys had an awesome and wonderful time. We need to get together soon. luv ya
OK, LOVE Belize in a bag!! And you are sucha hottie in your suit!!
HOW FUN!!! you look gorgeous and it looks like you had a fab. time!
Post a Comment