New Year's day we spent lounging around the Gregg's house but then Grandpa Gregg rounded up half the clan to go on a small but very steep hike to the new beach (which is actually not new at all but maybe it's grandpa's way of honoring the new year, its' real name is Marine View Park).
1 week ago



3 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. That little reading tent is to die for. I have seen something like that in Land of Nod. That is really cool. I am impressed!
Way cute pics. We miss you guys come and visit soon please. Love ya
You are going to have to give me some tips on the tent. Josh and I saw one in The Land of Nod and talked about making it ourselves. Yours is toooo perfect. Belize is SO beautiful. I love that first pic of her with the hat asleep on Daddy's shoulder... classic!!
Post a Comment