Trey, I think that Amanda is almost ready for you, only wait until they unpack their new house and send out those Christmas cards. Shellie Ford and I hosted a baby shower for Amanda, it was tres fun, I love the girls from our ward! P.S. Sorry, Hughy, you didn't quite make it in the picture, but we know you're handsome anyway.
3 days ago



6 comments:
Yay for snow! You are lucky it melted! We couldn't get up our driveway when it snowed here! And the cake...what a talent! It looks wonderful.
It was a wonderful shower and yummy cake. I love the cute snow pictures. Funny that you guys didn't get much snow, because we got 3 or 4 inches on the hill.
That cake is amazing! I wish I could have been there. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
looks like fun, i wish i could have been there!
You were such a good hostess! Thank you! Poor Amanda getting 2 tickets during her own baby shower.... dang it seattle parking police!!!
Thank you so much for having the shower for trey and I. I already miss you girls. It was a blast minus the 2 tickets I got grrrr to that mean lady...
Post a Comment