Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DWTS!!!!!!!!! or the stars' partners!






Maybe you've heard about a little thing called DANCING WITH THE STARS?!?!?!?! You know, fake tans, shiny sequins, and flashy costumes. Well, I did . . . dance with the stars (technically the only dancing I did was in my seat but I was about 10 feet away from the real thing and resisted the urge to run on stage). My mom and my sister got me a ticket through my old dance team (Pacific Ballroom) for dress rehearsal, we got to sit on the floor . . . AT THE FANCY TABLES!!! The dancing was great and the band was the best one i've ever heard. It was AMAZING!!!! I haven't been this giddy since I got to perform at the Marriott Center for Ballroom in Concert. Then afterwards I got to meet Mark Ballas and Derek Hough, they were both very nice.!!! I'm trying not to sound like a pre-teen girl with braces and a pink cell phone but tee hee, you would have been too (I was 10 feet away from Joey Lawrence and Drew Lachey). Pretty much the best night ever.

5 comments:

robin marie said...

wow this is amazing!

manders said...

I would have been the same way like a giddy little girl. That is awesome. You look beautiful in those pictures as well. We miss you tons. Hopefully Trey will be here soon and you can meet him. Have a wonderful Christmas.
luv ya

Suzanne said...

I had know idea you were this obsessed with the show. You are so frickin funny. I love the pictures. Are those cute boys famous? don't laugh at me for not knowing who they are.

Erica said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! What a great surprise! I would have been as star struck and as teenie bopper as you were!

cat said...

HOW FUN!!! i have to admit that as little as i watch tv, that is one show that i follow faithfully. i am so glad that you had a fun girl getaway!