Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Survey

  1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
    Tulley's grande hot cocoa w/ whip
  2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
    In the living room by the fireplace
  3. Colored lights on the tree/house or white?
    Either one on the tree, depending on the theme but definitely white for outside!
  4. Do you hang mistletoe?
    No but that is a great idea for extra nookie.
  5. When do you put your decorations up?
    It gets spread out over the month of December the key is getting them all up before New Years Eve before you have to take them down.
  6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
    Does Aunt Faye's salad count as a dessert? or how about breakfast souffle!
  7. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
    Homemade w/ Grandma frango mints (tradition)
  8. Favorite holiday memory as a child? All of us cousins sitting on the stairs before we got to go downstairs and see what Santa brought.
  9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
    I can't even remember
  10. What do you leave for Santa?
    Cookies and milk and carrots for the reindeer.
  11. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
    Pajamas but only if we shared a special talent at the family Christmas Eve party (it was so embarrassing).
  12. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
    Every year since I was born my parents have gotten me a Christmas ornament, somehow I was the only kid who made it to 20 ornaments ( the benefits of being the oldest). However this year Christmas will be celebrated sans tree due to the one year old who lives at our house.
  13. Snow: love it or hate it?
    Love it for a few days, then it just gets gross here in Seattle.
  14. Can you ice skate?
    Yes, ever been to that ghetto rink at the Seattle Center?
  15. Do you remember your favorite gift?
    My favorite gift is just being with my family.
  16. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?
    Traditions (ever seen Fiddler on the roof?), the feeling of Christmas (everywhere is decorated, people are happier) and remembering my Savior, Jesus Christ was born here on earth just like all of us were and the great man He became.
  17. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
    Extended family Christmas party and spending the night at Grandmas
  18. What tops your tree?
    Nothing, sad. But my parents' tree always has a sweet angel w/ blond hair and a red velvet dress that my Uncle Mark gave to my mom.
  19. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
    I actually prefer thinking of the perfect gift for each person because it makes me think of that person and why I love them so much!
  20. What is your favorite Christmas song?
    Carol of the Bells!!
  21. Candy Canes:
    Are okay I guess, if I'm in the mood but I prefer chocolate.
  22. What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
    Mister Kroogers Christmas or Rudolph (the claymation one)

1 comment:

Krysten said...

wow, do you and David have a lot of the same memories. He answered the same thing to a few of the questions.

There is one thing though that I can't ever get over with you guys. What is the appeal of Aunt Fayes salad? I just can't stomach it!