Belize had a great time at her 1st birthday party. She ran around from person to person, loved her birthday frosting but threw the cake part onto the ground, and when the night was all done she spit up green frosting. What a perfect day!




3 days ago



4 comments:
So, so, so, so, so CUTE Shauna! Belize is so dang sweet. I love the picture of the three of you standing under the birthday sign too. We sould get you and Cami to show us some cake decorating trick in RS or something. SO CUTE!
That sounds like a true party! One year is a big deal.
Love your blog background.
Belize looks adorable. I absolutely love the princess hat! I'm definitely gonna have to steal some of your ideas from her cute party, I love the cupcakes :)
Sounds like Belize had a wild party. And what an ambitious mother to ut on such a wild party.
Post a Comment