Maybe it has some magical DNA power that allows it to go deeper than surface looks? It was fun chatting with ya the other night! Hope you had fun at your mom's ward!
Ok, I can't believe someone would find it appropriate to ask if you are her nanny! I'm always amazed at the nerve that some strangers have...crazy. BTW we got the crib tents at Babies R Us, they were expensive but worth it. If you aren't in a rush I suggest Craigslist! (we were very rushed :))
4 comments:
I know I did it also and it said that Madelyn was equal between chad and I. I have never been told that. Its fun anyway.
Maybe it has some magical DNA power that allows it to go deeper than surface looks? It was fun chatting with ya the other night! Hope you had fun at your mom's ward!
ha ha i love it! i just did the thing on myself... not the kid o meter but the person meter... apparently i should be a danish supermodel! haha!
Ok, I can't believe someone would find it appropriate to ask if you are her nanny! I'm always amazed at the nerve that some strangers have...crazy. BTW we got the crib tents at Babies R Us, they were expensive but worth it. If you aren't in a rush I suggest Craigslist! (we were very rushed :))
Post a Comment